Search information pages
11. How can I ensure that I receive Cardiovascular Diabetology's emails?
How to ensure you receive Cardiovascular Diabetology’s emails
Occasionally, email sent by Cardiovascular Diabetology may be caught by spam filters. Most modern email software includes a spam or junk folder, and it is worth checking this from time to time.
If you find emails from Cardiovascular Diabetology in your spam or junk folder, you can tell your mail program that it is not spam by hitting the "Not spam" or "Not junk" button, and most mail programs will learn from this and will be less likely to misclassify subsequent emails.
In order to guarantee that mail from Cardiovascular Diabetology does not get caught by your spam filters, most systems also make it possible to create a list of “trusted senders”.
Instructions are provided below for how to add Cardiovascular Diabetology to your “trusted sender” list using Outlook , Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and Postini. Even if your ISP or email program is not listed, a similar approach will generally be possible.
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Where it says “Add address” enter CardiovascDiabetol.Office@sheba.health.gov.il
- Click OK
- Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
- Go to the Rules tab
- Select Add Rule
- Give this rule a name such as "Cardiovascular Diabetology"
- Create a rule that says "If any of the following conditions are met: 'From' 'Contains'" and then enter CardiovascDiabetol.Office@sheba.health.gov.il
- From the actions, select 'Move message' to mailbox 'Inbox'.
- Click "OK"
- Click the Address Book button
- Highlight the Personal Address Book
- Click on "New Contact"
- In the "Contact" tab of the new card, enter CardiovascDiabetol.Office@sheba.health.gov.il to the email field
- Click "Ok"
- Select "Account settings > Junk Settings" from the side menu
- Select "Enable adaptive junk mail controls for this account" and "Personal Address book"
- Click "Ok"
- At the top right of the page, go to “Settings”, “Filters”, “Create a new filter”
- Where it says “From”, enter CardiovascDiabetol.Office@sheba.health.gov.il
- Click "Next Step"
- Click the box “Never send it to Spam”
- Click “Create Filter”
- At the top right of the page, go to "Options”, “More options”
- Click “Safe and blocked senders”
- Click “Safe senders”
- Where it says: “Sender or domain to mark as safe:” enter CardiovascDiabetol.Office@sheba.health.gov.il
- Click the "Add"
- At the top left of the page click "Mail Options"
- Select 'Filters' (in the bottom left corner)
- On the Filters page, click "Add"
- Add “Filter Name”
- Select the “Sender”, and add "contains" then enter CardiovascDiabetol.Office@sheba.health.gov.il
- Click the ("Choose Folder") pull down menu and select 'Inbox'
- Select “Save”
- Log into your Postini account
- Go to “My settings”, and then to “Approved senders”
- In the “Approved domains” box, add CardiovascDiabetol.Office@sheba.health.gov.il
- Click “Update approved domains”
- What is Cardiovascular Diabetology?
- Why submit to Cardiovascular Diabetology?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Cardiovascular Diabetology?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Cardiovascular Diabetology?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Cardiovascular Diabetology's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?